Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Movie Night

Every Friday night since my oldest son was 2 we have had movie night. We always get treats and have a special dinner. Lately I have been trying to make them more exciting.

A few weeks ago we did a drive-in movie. I got some boxes that i had from Costco and put them together. I then hot-glued paper bowls on them for wheels. And finally let my boys decorate them with stickers and color them.

We had pizza, popcorn and treats!

Last week I decided it would be fun to have a Chinese New Year. I made a bunch of paper lanterns and hung them from the ceiling. I made my boys red envelopes and wrote their animal on them. I also made them some treat bags and wrote Happiness on them in Chinese. We had chinese food for dinner and watched Kung-Fu Panda.

I have some fun more fun ideas--stay-tuned for them. I promise to take more pictures for the up coming move nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment